Why Blogging for Business is a Great way to enhance the Customer’s Experience:
A website is a great online ‘business card’ where everything about your business and service can be available for visitors to get to know. As most websites are static, the information doesn’t change, and that does not encourage repeat visits to the site.
- With a Blog on your website one can provide fresh new content and information that keeps visitors coming back to your site,
- Blogging on a frequent basis is a relatively easy, inexpensive way to enhance your inbound marketing efforts, drive traffic to your site, and attract more perspective customers,
- Visitors can interact with you via the Blog by commenting, sharing, or following your blog. A visitor that is interacting is an invested visitor and a more likely customer,
- Blogging allows you to connect with your site visitors. This can be accomplished by asking your readers questions at the end of your posts to get the conversation going or by simply allowing comments and feedback. By reviewing and responding to readers’ comments, you can create a rapport with your audience, build trust, and gain valuable insight into what your customers are looking for,
- Every time you write a blog post, it’s one more indexed page on your website, which means it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website in organic search. It is also one more cue to Google and other search engines that your website is active and they should be checking in frequently to see what new content to surface,
- Blogging also helps you get discovered via social media. Every time you write a blog post, you’re creating content that people can share on social networks — Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest — which helps expose your business to a new audience that may not know you yet,
- Blog content also helps keep your social media presence going – you’re strengthening your social reach with blog content and driving new website visitors to your blog via your social channel, It also helps establish your online ‘authority’. If you’re consistently creating content that’s helpful for your target customer, it’ll help establish you as an authority in their eyes,
- And more….
I look forward to working with you on your new Blog site.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.